Sep 17, 2023 12:00AM
Amazon's Promo Tool Shift: 1,000 Audience Minimum. Brand Tailored Promotions on Amazon now need at least a 1,000 audience, up from 100. This impacts how brands target and convert customers with tailored offers. Thanks, Himanshu.
👉 The minimum audience size for Brand Tailored Promotions increases to 1000 or more.
Up from the initial threshold of 100 or more.
This could be based on data on the audience size impact.
This could mean limited access to the different audience types.
Brand Tailored Promotion is a useful addition on Amazon lately. It lets you create tailored discounts and offers for your existing and prospective Amazon customers, to boost loyalty and conversion. These include:
- Repeat Customers: buyers who've purchased your brand's products multiple times in the past year. Brands can reward loyalty with discounts to boost repeat purchases.
- Brand Cart Abandoners: Customers who added your products to their cart but didn't buy within the last 90 days. Brands can offer discounts to improve conversion.
- Potential New Customers: Recent interactions with your products, but no purchases in the past year. Brands can plan acquisition discounts to convert them.
- High Spend Customers: The top 5% of your brand's big spenders in the last year.
- Recent Customers: The most recent 5% of your buyers.
- Brand Followers: Customers who follow your brand on Amazon. Another reason to drive more followers.