We achieved this with only 2% increase in avg. ACoS
Which is indeed more profitable, factoring in:
✅ 3% increase in organic sales
✅ 8% increase in NTB customers
✅ 31% increase in page views
Strategies we implemented:
✔️ Product-focused campaigns
We set up separate campaigns for individual products based on their conversion, search volumes, CLV, etc.
✔️ Bid optimisation through Impressions Share analysis
We identified areas of growth on the current impressions share across targets and optimized bids. For instance, bid higher on targets with low ACOS yet low impressions share
✔️ Budget rules
We leveraged the the recently launched Budget rules feature to automate budget increments based on performance or schedule. It really help manage budgets more efficiently.
✔️ Weekdays vs Weekends
This is variable on account basis. Essential here is to identify trends. For this account, conversion is better on weekdays. So, we go more aggressive during weekdays. Useful from costs perspective.
✔️ Proper campaign structure split by targeting, match type and target density
We further split individual product campaigns by:
- Targeting levels (from related to highly relevant)
- Match types (Broad and/or Broad modifier, Phrase and Exact).
- Keyword density (up to only 30 KWs inside a campaign)
✔️ Top of search placements (TOS)
- While TOS placements have higher CPC, they also usually see higher conversion.
- This info is available in the product placement report.
- To leverage, we set up highly targeted campaigns (with exact match), with competitive bids to capture higher TOS impression share.
✔️ Identifying and minimizing wasted spend
✔️ Dynamic bids - up & down
While closely monitoring and adjusting regularly.