May 20, 2023 12:00AM
Your 5-minute roundup. Twisted x Pepsi's tantalising campaign showing off the perfect football-Pepsi MAX pairing; Cannes, Amazon Port's content and early-bird planning tips; Bulksheets update with custom bids for Auto Campaigns; Amazon Ads' new daily budgeting policy; and a candid look at Amazon Storefront best practices by yours truly. Thanks, Jeffrey.
A quick 5 for your Friday. What's getting you excited? Our industry moves at such a fast pace, here's a chance to slow down and see what you missed this week.
1) Twisted x Pepsi - maximizing mealtimes through mouth-watering content to help customers see that football and Pepsi MAX really are an amazing pairing. Check out this innovative campaign (source: Piers Heaton-Armstrong) https://lnkd.in/eXp7HijS
2) Cannes, Amazon Port and more - The event starts in 1 month. Planning ahead is key. Check out all the great content at Amazon Port. Many sessions are sold out but will be seated on a first come-first serve basis, so show up early. Mark Pasetsky did a great write up on the larger event and some content to consider. https://lnkd.in/eWmNds5T
3) Bulksheets update - You are now able to define a custom bid to each expression type for Auto Campaigns. This feature was the result of community feedback, so keep sharing more. (source: Dustin Wassner) https://lnkd.in/eRJrTSsi
4) New sponsored ads daily budgeting policy and options - Amazon Ads has updated the daily budgeting policy for Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands and Sponsored Display, allowing you to spend up to 100% more than the average daily budget on any given day. (source: Michelangelo Simonte) https://lnkd.in/ey-thKhg
5) Amazon Storefronts are still being used wrong by so many brands. George Barnett Reid 👀 did a great breakdown for how each section works and what best practices you should be following. George has a great resource of examples that you can tap into. https://lnkd.in/e5aCDNA9